Saturday, November 18, 2006

Well I gfuess it is time to do some updating. I have avoided it long enough. I was soooooooo disappointed about Philip not being to come to his Bday party that it has taken me some time to get past that. Here we are we did have fun but there seemed to be such an empty spot in the weekend. We played a "Cowley overkill " game of 'Deal or NO Deal' As you can tell by Phil.






This is a gorgeous picture of Naomi with her newest venture. The guitar. Not only did she get one but Phil got one too. I have immensely enjoyed his strumming. I will have to post a picture of him too.















Phil is enjoying his capture of the remote while the kids went out for a bit at Rebekah and Gavin's place. It was sure roomier and a lot more comfortable being at their place this time. They are happily settling in and I wished I would have gotten some pics of Gav's office, and the church. If you ever want a great recipe for Ribs just ask Rebekah. Hopefully we will have Philip's celebration at Christmas time. Thanks for having us all over Rebakah and Gavin. It was fun. I loved the little shops we visited I keep thinking about a couple of the items in that one shop it was so cute!!

No comments: