Tuesday, November 21, 2006








Since everyone is sharing pictures of our lovely Elizabeth I thought I would post one too. Anytime now with the precious wee grandbaby. Isn't life exciting!!









Here is the lovely aunt to be, she is upset with me for posting her beautiful picture, I know she will be furious with me now, but what can I say, I can't help myself. She takes after me with the looks she can give people and they get the message clearly, (just ask her brother Philip) even though underneath we are very sweet and sensitive.


Well Hopefully all will be well. After all Rain does bring life, and make a bright day even better after it. If all the days were sunny it would be a mighty dry world. Um I think I better stop while I am still not too far behind.
God Bless!!

1 comment:

The Brisco's said...

Where are all the updates? I heard it snowed in Ladysmith and no picures?