Saturday, November 18, 2006

I know I will probably be in trouble from Naomi about posting this picture but I just love it. She looks soooooo cute!! What are your views on it.
I just have to throw out a question for whoever reads this blog. Naomi thinks that I am too much of a worrier about our eldest daughter and her husband having a little one. She thinks I shouldn't be worrying about Elizabeth going through childbirth because so many women go through it. But.....me being a mother and knowing what someone goes through in this process of labour, I am very concerned about Elizabeth going through all the hard part. I mean the pain part. I know that the end result just majorly overshadows anything else but ....... this is still my child and I have always tried to protect her from any pain etc. Surely I am not being overly concerned. Wouldn't you be this way if it was your daughter???Remember to pray for a safe delivery for this precious little one we are about to meet. Elizabeth just found out he wants to come bum first, (breech) she is a little nervous about the epideral and the ceasarian. I am soooo thankful God has known this little one and Elizabeth before they were even in their wombs. So again I leave it in God's wonderful hands, and remind Him of that again and again. It is my funny way of trusting.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

It's not so much about Liz going through child birth because so many women go through it, but because like you said at the end, whatever happens God has it all placed in his hands. and by the way, you are in trouble for posting that picture!

The Brisco's said...

very nice picture there, does she have a sister you could hook me up with by any chance.
oh and we will be over this weekend if the baby is born.