Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well this is a first for me. I can ramble on and on about my little mundane life and all its wonderful goings on. Fortunately I have a interesting and exciting husband and family to spice the whole thing up. This really is exciting because I have nothing else to do and so now I have something to do besides watch soaps, eat chocolates, chips and chip dip, drink bubbley and all the usual things I do. Today I am doing my unusual things like laundry, dishes, cleaning the bathroom, planning meals, taking care of a sick girl, you know those unusual days. (cough cough just clearing my throat)
We did have a great Thanksgiving , we certainly missed our son being homebut he was in our minds and hearts.
The girls and their men were home. Our precious little grandchild is growing. God is soooooo good!!
We are still figuring out how to do this blogging. It is kind of fun but a bit frustrating at first. Especially when we had more pictures to post and they wouldn't show up even after it said they had been posted. Where are they now? Maybe someone has some new family members on their post at least they are all good looking.
Anyways I am just rambling again and I want to see how this thing works.

No comments: