Monday, October 16, 2006

Well another post by bits and peices.I only know how to do it this way. So bear with me as I am learning. I couldn't resist the view from our deck today as the sun shone. I will bring a couple of more pictures as the colours on the trees are changing. What a beautiful time of year!!
Everyone is back at the school week. Camilla our exchange student found out about our wonderful flu viruses here in Canada and spent Thanksgiving weekend ill, very ill, and all this last week feverish and weak. Today she is back to the land of the living and out with her school chums to Tim Horton's to overdose on raspberry filled doughnuts. Not one or two but up to four at a time.
We are enjoying her and are so glad she has recouped.
Naomi is working her way thru this last year of school at the little bakery down town. Phil is into hockey I plan to post some pictures of him in action soon. We watched last night as his team won 11 to 2. Incredible.
I am at home enjoying the scenery and working on ......
Yes you guessed it baby quilts, lots of them. Here are two recent ones.

No comments: